Monday, March 1, 2010

Create what?

What I love most about creating is the giving away. The plotting to please a special someone and anticipating their happiness then finally presenting the item and watching their reaction. Currently I am making a cardigan for my niece, a stuffed lamb for her for Easter, plotting a teddy bear for an old friend's first baby, trying to write a pattern for stuffed knitted mushrooms (it's about time isn't it?), and waiting on the finishing touches for a surprise present for a friend. I can't wait to be able to give these somethings that I've toiled over away as a token of my affection.

Newly discovered loves?
~itty-bitty toys by Susan B. Anderson

~The Cast Away, a new knit shop near my home town.

~The Creative Home by Amanda Blake Soule. Her blog, SouleMama, is linked here. I seriously yearn for the day when I can make things for my own babies and build a home around my Creator and His creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment